Titan High Chair - (11-14 Years) 610mm Seat Height
Titan High Chair
The Titan High Chair is the perfect choice for use in school, college or university laboratory/crafts classrooms. These chairs are now specified for major projects world wide because of their unique frame style that protects many types of laboratory flooring or matting. They are both durable and cost effective allowing them to be affordable enough to fit in the budget constraints of education organisations.
Our Titan High Chairs features the full Titan ergonomic shell offering full back support to ensure that pupils are sitting with perfect posture.
In our opinion the Titan High Chair range is probably the finest classroom high chairs in the world.
- Shells are available in 12 vibrant colours with the frames epoxy powder coated in a modern silver finish. Other frame colours available on request, longer lead times and surcharge may apply.
- Ergonomic polypropylene classroom chair with epoxy powder coated frame featuring a well positioned footrest.
- Designed especially for children S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine.
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting' meaning improved concentration.
- Lightweight and portable with a hole in backrest for easy lifting.
- Please note that this chair DOES NOT stack.
- Choose from 4 seat heights and 12 shell colours
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 8 hour usage
T62 - High Chair Size 5
Overall Dimensions: D: 530mm W: 550mm H: 970mm
Seat Dimensions: D: 406mm W: 423mm H: 610mm
Weight Capacity: 140kg
Please note: Stool feet may become loose or worn when being used on an abrasive Ultra Grip type of floor. Titan cannot be held responsible for any damages or marking when stools are used with this type of surface.
|Chair Type||High Chair|
|Compliance||FIRA BS EN 1729.1|
|Dimensions||550 x 970 x 530 mm|
|Seat Height||610 mm|