Titan Reverse Cantilever Classroom Chair T80 Size 3 Ages 5-7 Years Seat Height 350mm
Titan Reverse Cantilever Chair
The super strong Titan Cantilever Chair has been designed to withstand the heavy day to day use thrown at them and has become extremely popular in schools and colleges because of its robust manufacturing process. With the budget constraints applied to many education facilities this provides long lasting durability along with value for money.
Moulded from a one piece high impact polypropylene shell, bolted to an incredibly strong cantilever steel frame makes the Titan Cantilever Chair almost unbreakable.
The unique reverse frame allows students to hang the cantilever chairs on the top of their classroom desk to allow easy floor cleaning.
Shells are available in 12 vibrant colours with the frames epoxy powder coated in a modern silver finish. Other frame colours available on request, longer lead times and surcharge may apply.
- Ergonomic polypropylene classroom chair with epoxy powder coated frame.
- Designed especially for children S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine.
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting' meaning improved concentration.
- Lightweight and portable with a hole in backrest for easy lifting.
- Please note that this chair DOES NOT stack.
- Choose from 4 seat heights to suit age 5 and upwards and 12 shell colours.
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2.
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- T80 - Size 3 Ages 5-7
- Overall Dimensions: D: 398mm W: 380mm H: 660mm
- Seat Dimensions: D: 320mm W: 387mm H: 350mm
- Weight Capacity: 95kg
|Age Group||5-7 Years|
|Dimensions||380 x 660 x 398 mm|
|Seat Height||350 mm|