Titan Skid Base Classroom Chair - (14+ Years) 460mm Seat Height
Titan Skid Base Classroom Chair
The Titan Skid Base Classroom Chair is extremely strong and developed to withstand the heavy duty day to day use that is thrown at them and is therefore suitable for schools and colleges alike. This ergonomic skid base classroom chair has been designed especially for children and is manufactured from solid high impact polypropylene shell with epoxy powder coated steel frames in modern silver finish. The design elements of this chair mean children are unable to tip or tilt this chair whilst seated.
The skid base chair is very durable yet still offers the education sector a good quality and value for money product.
- S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine.
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting' providing improved concentration.
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2.
- Skid base is stable and does not tip or tilt.
- Lightweight and portable with hand hole in backrest for easy lifting.
- Stacks 4 to 5 high for space saving storage.
- Choose from 4 seat heights to suit age 5 and upwards and various different colours.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- 8 hour usage
- Please note: we do not recommend the Titan Skid for use on polished wooden floors, laminate floors or ceramic tiled floors.
- T26 - Size 6 Ages 14+
- Overall Dimensions: D: 477mm W: 540mm H: 836mm
- Seat Dimensions: D: 406mm W: 423mm H: 460mm
- Weight Capacity: 140kg
|Chair Type||Skid Base|
|Compliance||FIRA BS EN 1729.1|
|Dimensions||540 x 836 x 477 mm|
|Seat Height||460 mm|
|Type of Chair||Skid Base|